Sunday 9 September 2012

Busy busy...


Hello, As always, it's been a while, but I have been very busy... Did I mention....





I have been making lots of nice things for a very special wedding day, I made all the table names, name places, the table plan (which i forgot to take a photo of..) and before the big day I made the invitations.



Not only that, but I was featured on Folksy in the 'meet the maker' section, click on the link to read my interview... this made for a very busy shop indeed.


I was then featured on creative boom on the inspiration page... as well as in the Folksy email along with Debbie from the imagination of lady snail, and talking of Debbie I will be sharing a space with her at the Renegade London Craft fair on 15th and 16th September, so if you are near Brick Lane next weekend, be sure to come and say hello.


No comments: